Alike a woman, men also play different roles in life. They are the husbands, sons, fathers, friends, and more. However, when it comes to their health, it is the last thing for them to be concern about. Being into the pinkest of health, they need to keep a check on their fitness and adopt a healthy lifestyle. Below is the men's health tips checklist that gives a foundation from where to begin with:
- Have a regular physical or wellness check each year to have a track of BMI, cholesterol, glucose, and blood pressure evaluations.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet- add more fruits, veggies, dairy, poultry on your plate. Also, avoid eating junk food and have your meals on time.
- Keep moving after every 30 minutes- do walk, jog, or even swimming. Use stairs instead of the elevator and go for coffee breaks instead of having it on your table.
- Maintain health weight- you should run behind six-pack abs, but your body weight must be equivalent to your height.
- Take alcohol in moderation. You can enjoy your weekend parties even with limited consumption of liquor
- Do not chew tobacco- it is anyway bad for health and makes you vulnerable to oral (mouth) cancer. Moreover, it also increases the risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, and lung problems.
- Quit smoking its not a good habit. It is harmful to your health. If you are not able to get rid of the addiction, then take the help of your doctor. You can also opt for nicotine replacement therapy products or some self-help programs.
- Work stress can take a toll on your emotional and physical health; that is why you should learn the art to manage stress. Do meditation or get into any activity that gives you a sense of peace and relax your mind.
- Stop staring at electronic screens in your leisure time. Start living the moment with your favorite people. Try to help people and never lose the chance to laugh and giggle. Foremost, never complain and compare.
- Spend quality time over the weekend with your family. Talk with them to discuss your problems, and take their suggestions. You can also cook, dance, sing, and can watch a movie with your family.
- Try to strengthen your relationships with friends, family, and colleagues. It helps you to improve your mood and daily productivity. Go for offline talks, crack jokes, make funny faces, and reminisce your childhood memories. It works as good therapy.
>> Also Read 5 Major Health Risks for Men
Hence, men usually skip their regular check-ups and doctor visits. There is a need to encourage them to stay on top of their health. We, at Care Health Insurance, offer Care- the most comprehensive health insurance product designed to give protection to men and women both. It covers hospitalization, treatment, and medication expenses to ensure adequate healthcare.
Disclaimer: The above information is for reference purposes only.
Read more>> Quick Tips on How to Travel Easy if You Are Diabetic