Steps To Follow For Online Insurance Payment
Technology has made our lives easy. From buying groceries to making insurance premium payment, transactions can be done online without the need to step out of the house.
Having a health insurance cover has become extremely essential as healthcare costs are staggeringly high. It helps you meet a range of medical expenses without any stress. Before opting for a policy, it is important that you go through its features and make sure that it rightly matches your requirements.
By paying a premium, you get a wide range of benefits such as pre and post hospitalisation cover, annual health check-up, no claim bonus, etc. You now have the convenience of buying and renewing your policy by making premium payments online, in a few simple steps.
Here’s a guide on how to pay insurance premium online:
Buying Policy and Paying Premium Online
If you are buying a policy from Care Health Insurance (Formerly Religare Health Insurance), follow the below-mentioned procedures:
- Visit the official website of your insurer and select a suitable policy. Go to the section ‘Get quote in 1 minute’. Enter the relevant details including contact number. Click on ‘Get Quote’.
- For buying a policy, you will be required to furnish some vital information such as your age, occupation, medical history, etc.
- You have the option to customise your policy by choosing the sum insured and policy tenure
- You will be redirected to the payment section. Pay the premium through any secured payment mode such as net banking, debit or credit cards or payment wallets.
- After successful purchase of the policy, you will receive the policy documents including policy number and e-card on your registered email-id.
Renewing Health Policy Online
Policyholders should renew their health policy in a timely manner in order to get continued coverage. Renewal premium is the amount one needs to pay every year for renewing the policy.
The insurance premium payment for policy renewal can be done as mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the website of Care Health Insurance (Formerly Religare Health Insurance) and go to ‘renew’ section
Step 2: Enter the mandatory fields such as Policy Number, Date of Birth and Contact Number
Step 3: Click on ‘Lets Renew’ and make your payment online
Things to Remember
- To enable you to get accurate information regarding the premium to be paid, you can visit the premium calculator page. You can calculate the premium by entering your personal details as well as coverage amount and policy tenure.
- Remember that renewal premium payment should be done within the specified time to avoid rejection of request. Although there is a grace period which is available, but coverage benefits will not be available during this period. Hence, it is advisable that you keep a reminder and making premium payments on time.
- At the time of buying policy, you should not hide any information especially your medical history as it can lead to claim rejection.
- You can also contact the customer care team where experts will guide you at every step.
Care Health Insurance (Formerly Religare Health Insurance) offers a wide range of health insurance policies which can be customised according to your needs. Visit the company website to pay your premium online in a few mouse clicks.