Diwali celebration is all about lights, sweets, crackers, and gifts. This festival gives us a chance to make our loved ones feel special and enlighten our homes with happiness and joy. But, if you are planning to follow the same tradition to gift clothes, sweets, or gadgets to your parents, then think for a moment! All these stuffs have become very cliché and also not very useful for your elderly parents. Especially, when they have reached the age where their good health should be your prime concern. These days, medical expenses are increasing by leaps and bounds which can be troublesome for your parents. So if you are confused about what to gift your parents then think for a health insurance policy. A thoughtful Diwali gift for your parents so that they can live healthy and enjoy every bit of this festive season.
Why You Should Buy Senior Citizens Health Insurance Before Diwali?
As per a study, in India, air pollution level increases by 30% during Diwali. Different pollutants not only pollute the environment but also trigger many airborne diseases such as asthma attack, heart-related ailments, respiratory problem, coronavirus, nervous breakdown, skin allergies and more. During pandemic, medical expenditure for senior citizen can derail the finance. So, here a comprehensive health insurance plan acts as a safety shield for your parents during medical emergency that arises due to any of the above reasons. Below are the reasons why you should buy senior citizens health insurance before Diwali:
- Hassle-free cashless hospitalization at the time of emergencies that arise due to air pollution, firing crackers, high blood sugar due to high intake of sweets, stroke due to noise pollution, etc.
- Designed for the people aged between 60 to 75 years with no pre-policy medical check-up
- Coverage for pre and post hospitalization expenses
- Cover Day Care Treatment such as dialysis, chemotherapy, cataract, stone surgery and more
- Provide domiciliary hospitalization if beds are not available in the network hospitals
- Covered ambulance expenses
- Annual health check-up for members insured
- Lessen the financial burden
- Quick assistance at the time of emergency due to coronavirus
How to Buy Senior Citizens Health Insurance Online?
So, if you have made up your mind to buy a health insurance plan for your parents to celebrate safe Diwali then the next question strikes your mind is how to choose the right policy cover. Here are some points that you should consider to trace the best health insurance out of our plethora of plans available online.
- Visit the our official website
- Use health insurance premium calculators available on our website to calculate the premium
- Compare the sum insured of our different health insurance policies
- Check the list of the network hospitals near your residence
- Read online reviews about our services
- Choose add-on benefits like no claim bonus, recharge of sum insured, reduction in waiting period, global coverage, second opinion, and more
- Read all the terms and conditions before buying a health insurance
Diwali is the festival of lights and sweetness but the rise in the air and noise pollution adversely affects the environment and is also hazardous for the health of elderly people. So, to protect them from the ill-effects of the pollution that arises after Diwali, gift them a health insurance policy. Check the Care Senior Citizen Health Insurance Plan offered by Care Health Insurance (Formerly Religare Health Insurance) that gives your parents or elderly people maximum coverage at very affordable premium. You can get instant quotes online and also check the features and benefits of our health insurance products on our website. It makes easy for you to take your decision to buy a health insurance policy that not only protects your parents’ health but also is a very sensible investment for you and for your family.