Amid the corona outbreak, you must have realized how important it is to keep your immune system strong. Immunity is the body's ability to resist and protect against diseases and infections caused due to viruses, bacteria, parasites, and other harmful microorganisms. The immune system includes all the body parts that produce antibodies that help to combat the most common diseases in India. Thus, let's find out how you can build your immunity strong.
Benefits of Strong Immunity
Immunity boosters are immensely beneficial and strengthen your body. Below are some significant benefits of good immunity:
- Strong resistance power keeps you protected from infections, viral fever, flu, cold, etc
- Speeds up the recovery of your body
- Keeps you energized and enhance your daily productivity
- Helpful in maintaining body weight, blood pressure, digestion, body growth, and healthy cholesterol
- Helps in fighting diseases like cancer, kidney failure, etc.
- Boost and improves your overall well-being
How to Boost Immunity?
You must have read that some of the most common diseases in India, such as flu, fever, cold, coronavirus, diabetes, asthma, and even cancer, are treatable with strong immunity. Now the question arises on how to boost your immunity? You can do several things to build your protection strong; let's start with the natural process:
Natural Immunity Boosters
You can consult with your dietician and take a healthy and wholesome diet that naturally enhances your immune system. Have a look!
- Include lots of fresh or seasonal fruits and vegetables. They are rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, zinc, and beta carotene. Broccoli, spinach, tomatoes, cauliflower, sweet potato, red, green or yellow pepper, kale, kiwi, orange, papaya, strawberries, avocados, peanuts, almonds, eggs, milk, and paneer.
- Berries are also good natural immunity boosters. You can have them along with foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids such as beans, flax seeds, and nuts.
- Natural herbs such as garlic, black cumin, and licorice also help to have a healthier and happy immune system.
- You can also try some dietary supplements after consultation with your dietician or doctor. At times its get challenging to get all the essential vitamins and minerals naturally. These supplements cover all such deficiencies.
Healthy Practices for Strong Immunity
During coronavirus pandemic, you must have seen doctors emphasize on different healthy practices to have strong immunity. A healthy diet, daily supplements, and regular healthy habits increase your resistance power. Here are some daily practices that help you maintain your healthy living:
- Regular exercise in the form of yoga, walking, dancing, cardio, etc. keeps the heart healthy, reduce extra kilos and relax your body
- Eat only homemade food and avoid fried, oily and junk food
- Maintain work-life balance and give peace to your mind
- Do some recreational activities like painting, gardening, dancing, etc.
- Sleep adequately and timely.
- Keep yourself hydrated and increase your intake of fluids like water, juice, nariyal Pani, milk, buttermilk, etc.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds after every one hour
- Quit smoking and avoid alcohol they weaken your immune system
Thus, the stronger your immune system, the healthier you are. A nourishing diet, regular exercise, and daily supplements help you with an excellent immune system and keep you at bay from the most common diseases in India. Similarly, comprehensive health insurance also keeps your hard-earned money immune during a medical emergency. So, don't wait! Opt for Care-our hand-picked health insurance plan. It builds your financial immunity strong so that you can avail of the best healthcare for you and your family.