Senior citizens are now getting adaptable to technology and mobile applications. Earlier calculating a health insurance premium was a daunting task for them. But, it's a nippy zippy now with the help of health insurance premium calculator. It is an online tool available on our official website. The health insurance policy premium for senior citizens is subject to age and pre-existing diseases. The more you age, the more premium you need to pay. After retirement, it becomes difficult for older people to bear the expenses for their on-going treatment. However, a health insurance plan gives them the financial cushion and help them to get the best healthcare with dignity.
If you are in your twilight years and looking for health insurance, then premium plays an important role. Let's find out how it is essential:
Health Insurance Premium Calculator Benefits
Calculating premium for your health insurance policy is no more a tedious task. You can use a health policy premium calculator available online. Read below its benefits:
- Get an estimated idea about how much premium mediclaim can cost you
- Helpful in planning your monthly budget
- Compare the calculated premium with our other different health insurance plans to make a wise choice
- It is simple and hassle-free
- Premium amount with a free quote
- 24X7 online availability
How can You Use Health Insurance Policy Premium Calculator?
Below are the steps to calculate the premium within in few minutes.
- Visit the website www.careinsurance.com
- Click on the "Health Insurance" button, given on the homepage of the website.
- Click on the "Get Quote Instantly" button.
- Fill all the required details such as mobile number, email address, first name, last name, and a number of insured members.
- Click on "I agree to the terms and conditions" and "Next" button to get the premium amount.
Factors Affecting Health Insurance Premium
There are below several factors that affect the health insurance premium:
Age: The most crucial factor that affects your health insurance premium is age. The older you get, your premium starts increasing. It means you need to pay a higher premium when you need health insurance the most.
BMI: It is the ratio between your height and weight. If you are unhealthy, you may have various diseases like hypertension, diabetes, obesity, heart ailments, etc. As a result, your premium amount is also higher.
Tobacco/Smoking: If you smoke or consume tobacco, it also increases your mediclaim premium.
Pre-Existing Disease: If you have any medical history or pre-existing disease, your premium may vary accordingly.
Therefore, a health insurance premium calculator gives you an estimation of mediclaim insurance costs. It shows you how to opt for health insurance that offers you maximum coverage but does not overburden yours after retirement financials. Care Health Insurance (Formerly Religare Health Insurance) brings you a health insurance plan known as Care Senior. It is specifically designed for senior citizens. You can calculate its premium online and pick it as per your health care needs. It covers your healthcare expenses and gives you the freedom to live a healthy and noble retirement life.