At an affordable price for you
The whole world is struggling with the outbreak of coronavirus. People all over the world are practicing self-quarantine to prevent the further spread of this disease. It is a very difficult phase as there is a lot of anxiety and fear in the air. In these gloomy times, staying safe and inside your homes is an effective way to remain healthy. Famous endocrinologist Dr. Hans Seyle once said, “Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.” Now, are you thinking if there is any approach in which you can bring the best out of you in this difficult time? Well, of course, you can.
Mentioned-below are some of the productive things to do that can bring positivity when we need it the most. Read on for a healthy dose of inspiration as to how to take care of yourself and your finances too.
1. Be ready for a new day every day: Most of the organizations have ordered for work from home from the past few days. There are various positive aspects of working from home. With no daily commute to the office, the number of hours seems to be increased. You can even indulge in your hobbies and do things that make you happy.
2. Assess your productivity: While working from home, there is no commute and ‘time to get ready’ is involved. You can utilize this time in your work. To avoid laziness do not work from bed. Also, to increase productivity, you can create your designated workspace.
3. Cook more in quarantine: During this period of lockdown when all restaurants and food delivery apps have shut their operations. You have the option to step into the kitchen and hone your cooking skills. You will only get better at this essential skill. It is a win-win situation!
4. Look for more options for entertainment: Thinking how can you have fun while being inside the four walls? It is now time to take out those board games that you have played in your childhood. If not this, then there is a lot of other options. In this digital age, you are loaded with options such as Netflix and other alternatives and binge-watch your favorite web-series.
You can even switch to television where you can watch old serials and take a trip down the memory lane.
5. Family comes first: Last, but not the least. It is believed that you are the safest when you are with your dear ones. While focussing on your work you can also spend time with your family and create memories. This will not only make you happy, but it can add value to your life.
Buy a Health Insurance
Incorporating these self-care things is good for your overall well-being. However, apart from your emotional fulfillment you also need to focus on your financial goals. Having health insurance keeps you and your family secure. If you are insured under a health insurance plan you can bear the medical expenses.
Care Health Insurance (Formerly Religare Health Insurance) offers the best health insurance plans that cover treatment for coronavirus. You can also save tax under section 80D till 30th June 2020.
Stay inside and be safe.
Disclaimer: The information shared in this article is only for reference purpose.Underwriting of claims for Covid-19 subject to policy terms and conditions.
Published on 3 Aug 2022
Published on 29 Jul 2022
Published on 27 Jul 2022
Published on 27 Jul 2022
Published on 26 Jul 2022
GET FREE QUOTE