Stress is the body’s normal reaction to any change that needs a response. Stress is not always bad, it can be essential for an individual’s survival. It can help an individual in accomplishing their goals and also help them avoid difficult situations. However, taking too much stress can have a negative impact on your overall health. Similarly, a human body is created to experience stress and give reaction to it. Recently, some medical experts are trying to figure out that does stress cause cancer? The answer to this question has not been found yet.
There are many theories about the relationship between stress and cancer.
Let us take a look at some of the most important ones that you should know:
- The continuous response to stress and exposure to related hormones can lead to the growth of tumors.
- Chronic stress can cause inflammation that may lead to cancer
- Stress induces an individual to adopt unhealthy habits such as drinking alcohol, smoking, and taking excessive diet.
These habits might increase the risk of developing cancer
Tips to Manage Stress
Despite the fact, whether stress causes cancer or not, it is needless to say that stress is harmful to your overall health. You must practice the following tips to secure your physical and mental health:
- Work on your relationships with your dear ones
- Exercise regularly
- Get enough sleep
- Make priorities for yourself to determine what needs to be done
- Try relaxation therapies such as meditation, yoga and deep breathing
- Do not indulge in unhealthy habits such as smoking, drinking and eating too much
- Stay active
Get Cancer Insurance Plan
It is recommended to buy a cancer insurance plan as it offers the following benefits:
- This health insurance policy provides coverage irrespective of the stage of this disease or any form of cancer.
- It acts as financial aid as it covers the cost of the treatment.
- This health insurance policy is available at a low premium.
Stress is a feeling when an individual is not able to manage certain situations. If not managed, it can become chronic. There are different forms of stress such as acute and chronic stress. Chronic stress can increase the risk of various ailments such as depression and heart disorder. It is not clear that can stress cause cancer? However, it can be one of the factors that may develop into cancer.
In the past years, there has been a massive increase in the number of cancer patients and so is the cost of medical expenses. Hence, it is advisable to opt for a cancer insurance plan. This helps you to reduce your financial burden as it covers all the stages of cancer. Fortunately, Care Health Insurance (Formerly known as Religare Health Insurance) offers Cancer Mediclaim-cancer insurance plan that offers coverage related to cancer. This plan also includes pre and post-hospitalization expenses as well as chemotherapy and radiation treatments. Opting for a cancer insurance plan gives you a peace of mind and a hope to fight with this life-threatening disease.
Buy a cancer insurance plan today.